Member Publication Guidelines
The South Coast Writers Centre is proud to support its members and their creative endeavours. If your inspired pursuits happen to include a publication, we are more than happy to promote it on this very website, which already showcases over 30 books authored by our members.
To help us list your publication quickly and with quality, here's what you can send us:
- – A large photo of your book cover (480px wide minimum)
- – A short blurb of your publication (300 words)
- – A shorter author bio (100 words)
- – The book's main category (poem, anthology, fiction, etc.)
- – The book publisher's name
- – Any review quotes given must be no more than one
- – At least two links of where to buy the publication (if applicable), or
- – The book's date of publication if not yet published
While we appreciate that many websites and publishers list this information already, we would like you to include your approved covers, blurbs, biographies and stores in order to ensure you're happy with the listing and to assist our staff with timely updates. Please note that if you submit text or images outside of these guidelines, we will edit at our discretion.
To have your publication listed on our website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "SCWC Member Publication", including your name (or pen name) along with all information and attachments mentioned above.
Posted on May 26, 2016